Teething trouble

Every baby goes through it


Pharmacist says

´╗┐If your baby is uncomfortable, you may want to give them a medicine which has been made for children which you can buy from the Pharmacist.

These medicines contain a small dose of painkiller, such as paracetamol, to help ease any discomfort. The medicine should also be sugar free. Make sure you read all instructions or ask your Pharmacist about how to use them.

For babies over four months old, you can try sugar-free teething gel rubbed on the gum.

Source: DoH Birth to five edition 2009.