New role - Lambeth Together Programme Lead - 8D or equivalent
This opportunity is now closed to applications.
An exciting opportunity is available to act as a Senior Programme Lead for 'Lambeth Together' for the next 12 months. Lambeth Together is a cross partners/ stakeholder programme designing and delivering Integrated Care in Lambeth and is at an important point in its development which requires a step change in its Leadership, Governance and support arrangements. That's why we are looking for a Senior Programme Lead to develop and lead on key aspects of the Lambeth Together Transition Programme.
The post-holder will be expected to:
- Develop and lead on key aspects of the Lambeth Together Transition Programme
- Provide effective relationship Management - between and across organisational partners and local people
- Develop, hold and manage the overall Lambeth Together Transition Programme Plan
- Keep abreast of priorities and developments within partners/organisations with regard to the plans of Lambeth Together in order to develop and maintain the overall programme plan, to include reporting on progress
- Provide advice and support to the Chair and Alliance Leadership Team members.
- Provide professional governance support.
- Management of Alliance Leadership Team, Project Team and other relevant groups – including the Culture and ways of working workstream
- Provide effective programme management in support of other work streams and enablers across the partnership.
- Management and oversight of Lambeth Together resourcing (human and financial).
You are likely to have experience in complex programme planning and delivery, be a self- starter with the ability to create and maintain great relationships across a range of interests, be able to work under pressure and be able to thrive in an environment of transformation and change. In return, you will have a chance to make an impact and to work in an exciting and high paced environment, with people committed to driving through a vision for a better and more integrated health and care system for Lambeth at an exciting point in its development
We are looking to encourage applicants from across local Partners and Stakeholders, and if you are interested in exploring this opportunity further informally you can contact Andrew Parker – Director of Primary Care Development at NHS Lambeth CCG.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be via CV and covering letter to email@example.com by close of play on Friday 25th January 2019 – interviews to be held on Friday 1 February.