Comment or complain

We do all we can to provide good quality health services, but sometimes things don’t go as they should. We welcome people telling us about how we can improve, or make a complaint about the service they have received from Lambeth CCG.

We are also very pleased to receive positive feedback and compliments about our work or the quality of health services you have received as a local resident.

Complaints about GPs, dentists, pharmacists or opticians

 If you have a complaint about a GP, dentist, pharmacist or optician that cannot be resolved locally with the practice manager or pharmacist, you should contact NHS England.

Tel:       0300 311 2233 (free national number)


Complaints against a hospital or other community health services

 If you have a complaint concerning other health services in Lambeth (not GPs, dentists, pharmacists or opticians), please contact the Complaints or Patient Advice and Liaison Department at the organisation providing the service for information about how to raise a concern or complaint.

The main providers of hospital and other community health services for Lambeth residents are:

Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust:

King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust:

South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust:

Complaints about NHS Lambeth CCG

The Patient Experience Team is responsible for managing the complaints process. Please contact them if you want to make a complaint about the commissioning arrangements or decisions made by the CCG.

The team can also give you general advice about the complaints procedure.

Tel:            0800 328 9712


Write to:    The Patient Experience Team

                  1 Lower Marsh, London SE1 7NT

Complaints FAQs

 To find out answers to common questions view our Complaints FAQs 

Supporting you in making an NHS complaint

If you need support in making a complaint about an NHS service, contact POWhER who provide a free and independent service that can help you make an NHS complaint.


Tel: 0300 456 2370

Fax: 0300 456 2365

Visit the POWhER London Independent Health complaints Advocacy Service for more information about how to make a Lambeth complaint


Page updated 30.3.20