From 1 April 2020, this website will not be updated

For the latest local health and care information, visit
Information that has been held previously by NHS Bexley Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), NHS Bromley CCG, NHS Greenwich CCG, NHS Lambeth CCG, NHS Lewisham CCG and NHS Southwark CCG is transferring to the new CCG, NHS South East London CCG on 1st April 2020. The new CCG will become the new controller for the data held by the superseded organisations. For further information about how NHS SEL CCG processes personal data, please refer to the organisation’s privacy notices. If you have any further questions about the use of data by NHS SEL CCG, please contact:

Freedom of information

At NHS Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group, we are committed to being open and transparent with you. The Freedom of Information Act 2000 or FOI Act gives members of the public a right to request access to all types of recorded information held by public authorities, promoting a culture of openness and accountability across the public sector

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What should I do before I request information from Lambeth CCG?


Check whether the information you seek is already available. NHS Lambeth CCG publishes information on this website and you may well find the answer to your question is already here. We have a publication scheme setting out what information we currently release or expect to release. If you request information from NHS Lambeth CCG that is already published, we will simply refer you to the published source.

Who can request information? 

Anyone, anywhere in the world, can make a freedom of information request to NHS Lambeth CCG.

What can I request?

You can seek any recorded information that you think NHS Lambeth CCG may hold. If the information is environmental, we will respond according to the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR). You do not have to know whether the information you want is covered by the EIR or the FOI Act. When you make a request, we will decide which law applies.

If the information is your own personal data, then you should make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), and not under the FOI Act.

How do I request information?

Your request must be in writing and can be either posted or emailed to

or post to:

Freedom of Information Team,
1 Lower Marsh,

You will receive an acknowledgement by email shortly and a full reply within twenty working days.

What information must I include in my request?

The FOI Act requires certain information to be supplied before Lambeth CCG can respond to your request:

  • your real name – we do not have to respond to requests submitted under a pseudonym;
  • your address (email addresses are acceptable);
  • a description of the information you wish to obtain.

What can I do if I am unhappy with the reply I receive or the way my request was handled?

If you feel your request for information hasn't been dealt with satisfactorily, then in the first instance please write to the FOI manager for an internal review at or at the postal address above.

Publication Scheme 

Go to our Publications page to view our key documents and policies.