SELDOC Needs You!
is our GP owned Out-of-Hours cooperative. It has been looking after our patients when our surgeries are closed every day of the year for the last 20 years. Any operating surplus is re-invested back into the service for the benefit of patients and surgeries. However, SELDOC can only operate well and provide a quality service, if it has sufficient clinical workforce. We need more GPs to fill shifts on our rota – and we prefer them to be local GPs who know the area.
You do not have to be a GP partner – any GP is welcome to apply.
Working for us will not only support your local GP co-operative, but will provide you with:
- Free indemnity insurance for every shift you work
- Streamlined application process
- High quality e-learning induction package
- Competitive rates of pay
- Meet colleagues from other local practices
- Consult without having to do admin or complete QOF targets
- Give something back to your local NHS community
- Trainers have dedicated teaching shifts and a pay bonus.
We are also interested in hearing from Nurse Practitioners, Independent Prescribing Pharmacists and GP registrars in the last year of their training.
Please help keep SELDOC thriving. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Mute Okemute on 020 8619 1250 (Every day except Wednesday afternoon)